Plan Institute is a non-profit social enterprise that works to improve the lives of people with disabilities by collaborating on community-based projects, offering a suite of learning initiatives, and advocating for policy reform.
If you choose to contribute to Plan Institute, your generosity will help us to::
- provide free support and services to the disability community, such as free Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP) workshops, one-to-one support, community outreach, an information helpline, and grants to help jump start financial security
- keep our workshops, retreats and courses below-cost, affordable and accessible
- advocate for policy reform that will help to improve the lives of those living with disabilities across Canada
Please note that we are a registered charity and a donation tax receipt will be issued for any donations made. Charity Registration # (CorporationsCanada): 367481-9.
To make a donation, choose one of the following options:
- Mail a cheque to #260 – 3665 Kingsway, Vancouver BC, V5R 5W2
- Call us with your credit card information at 604-439-9566
- Donate through Canadahelps.org
- Pay using Paypal