We try and keep our resources as up to date as possible. If you have any edits or suggestions of what to add, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe and Secure Worksheets
These worksheets are from the book Safe and Secure: Seven Steps on the Path to a Good Life for People with Disabilities. Click the link to learn more about the book or to download it for free.
- Worksheet 1 - After You're Gone
- Worksheet 2 - A Family Portrait
- Worksheet 3 - A Letter to the Future
- Worksheet 4 - Relationship Circle
- Worksheet 5 - Contribution
- Worksheet 6 - Spirituality
- Worksheet 7 - Welcome Mat
- Worksheet 8 - When is a House a Home
- Worksheet 9 - Decision List
- Worksheet 10 - Will Planning
- Worksheet 11 - Summary Checklist
- Lawyers Referral List (BC)
- Step-by-Step Guide for Individuals and Families
- How to Start and Manage a Registered Disability Savings Plan in British Columbia
Documents that PLAN and Plan Institute have previously published.
- PLANfacts – Celebrating 20 Years
- Safe and Secure Worksheets (older version)
- RDSP Three Year Review
- RDSP Bulletin - BC
- RDSP Bulletin - MB
- RDSP Bulletin - SK
- RDSP Bulletin - AB
Canada Resource List by Province
A list of government and private disability resources and benefits. To find out how your province treats the RDSP go to our RDSP website to get updated information. Please note that these documents are not up to date, so the information may not be accurate.
- Canada Resource List
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland & Labrador
- Northwest Territories
Digital download: RDSP Bulletin
The RDSP Bulletins are a friendly, helpful guide about what an RDSP is and how to set one up. It also provides province-specific info related to disability assistance, and uses family case studies as an illustration. For up to date information on the RDSP, go to www.rdsp.com.