October 1st marks the start of RDSP Awareness Month! Please help us spread the word so that more people can learn about this incredible savings tool.
We have created a guide for community organizations and individuals to help raise awareness and get more people informed about the RDSP. We recognize that the ability to plan for your financial future gives people the opportunity to enjoy the present. So for this month we’re asking how would the RDSP help you plan for your future so you can play in your present? How would you #PlanToPlay?
Here are some ways that you can help spread the word:
1. Personalize your social media with our banners and stickers below. For those that have an RDSP, invite your community to “Ask me about my RDSP” to share the impact it’s had on your life.
-Change your banner on Facebook and Twitter Facebook Banners
-Add the RDSP Awareness Month sticker to your profile picture on Facebook!
Click on “Update” and then “Add Frames” on your profile picture icon.
Search “RDSP Awareness” and select one of the four options.
2. Send us your RDSP story to share the impact it’s had on your life. Send to Bronwyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Share information about the RDSP with friends, family and others who may be impacted by its benefits.
4. Assist someone with opening an RDSP at their local financial institution.
5. Connect with us by using the hashtags #RDSPAwarenessMonth #RDSP #PlanToPlay
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-311-7526.
For more information about Access RDSP and our free supports and services, click here.