Beginner RDSP workshop for those who want to learn what an RDSP is, who qualifies, how to apply for the Disability Tax Credit, and how to open an RDSP. This is best suited to people who want to learn the basics of RDSPs and get general information about the plan. No background knowledge needed to get the most out of this workshop.
This Advanced RDSP workshop is for those who already have a RDSP or have already taken level 1 and would like to deepen their knowledge and learn how to maximize growth. This workshop includes more complicated financial information so attendees should already understand RDSP basics and review our glossary of terms before attending this workshop.
Resources from Session 1 & 2_ Ressources pour sessions 1 et 2
Please click on the document title you wish to download in order to receive your free resource.
- Lawyer List – July 2020
- RDSP Step-by-Step Guide for Individuals and Families
- How to Start and Manage a Registered Disability Savings Plan in British Columbia
- RDSP Three Year Review
- Reaching Out: A Portrait of Social Network Facilitation in Canada
- Connecting to Citizenship: Social policy recommendations to address isolation and loneliness
- Planning for Life After Death: Most children with disabilities live at home. What happens when they outlive their parents?