We want your creative talents!
December 3 is the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, and Disability Without Poverty (DWP) wants to celebrate the contributions and creativity of persons with disabilities! We’re putting together a video montage of incredible art in honour of this important day.
If you would like to participate, please send in the following:
- A short video clip, between 30 seconds and 3 minutes. Longer clips may be edited at our discretion.
- A Short bio (maximum 50 words). Choose whether or not you mention your disAbility.
- Your Links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, website) for tags to allow viewers to contact you for future performances and sales.
Email it all to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2021. Let us know if you have any questions.
Other ways Disability Without Poverty might use your video and contact information:
- To amplify and promote your creativity through our social media
- To invite you to participate in a 15-minute segment of an upcoming Round Up (a one-hour monthly event celebrating art, with performer honorarium)
- For future opportunities for performance and visibility
- We’ll add your name and email to our mailing list so you can stay up to date about Disability Without Poverty; you may unsubscribe at any time.
International Day of Persons with Disabilities (December 3) promoted by the United Nations since 1992, draws attention to disability issues and supports the dignity, rights and well-being of persons with visible and invisible disabilities.
**Please note that all views and opinions expressed by contributors should be recognized as theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the official policies or position of Plan Institute**